I’m looking for an intern! – Jeannie Reeves Photography
I am looking for a bright individual to participate in a 6-month internship with Jeannie Reeves Photography. If selected, you will be assisting during studio shoots, on-location shoots and weddings. You will receive individualized training for photography, off-camera lighting, editing, and design. In addition to “real world” experience from actual shoots, you will also learn more about what goes on “behind the scenes” at the studio, and how I make things tick!
Here is a bit of what I am looking for:
– is outgoing, friendly, and good with people
– is good with written and spoken language
– is able to quickly learn technical concepts
– is a self starter
– is ambitious and hard-working
– is flexible with hours on both weekends and weekdays
-is interested in portrait and wedding photography
– is computer savvy
– has transportation to studio in Darien. Will be reimbursed or ride along for on-location sessions and weddings.
– is able to run errands, bank, post-office, supplies, food
– is able to file and organize
– is able to help with prepping, ordering, emailing, mailing.
– is able to learn album design, photo editing
– is able to do online marketing ie: blogging, social media posting and creating e-newsletters.
Knowledge of photography and/or experience is not required for this position. You mush have a desire and passion for photography and self employed business.
This is an unpaid internship, with opportunities for permanent paid position at the end of the Internship, but not guaranteed. Hours will vary widely based on shooting schedules, but you can expect to work/train 5-15 hours a week (including weekends).
If this is something that you want to do, then click here and tell us about yourself!